2015 Draft Scout Ratings: Offense: QB | RB | FB | TE | WR | C | OT | OG | K  Defense: DE | DT | ILB | OLB | CB | FS | SS | P | LS | Player News | Rankings Bookmark and Share

* Currently Working On/Updating: 10/31/14... Week 10 Player/Game Notes/Awards...Fall SEC Team Cross Checks/Depth Charts/Injuries/Performance

NFL Draft Scout - Powered By: The SportsXchange

Draft Scout Rankings/Probe
Players by School

See more NFL Draft Scout FREE! on CBS Sports
NFL Draft Scout
Featured In/On:

Coach Tom Shaw's Training Program is the leader in performance enhancement!
Visit Pro Combine Training Today!
Visit Test Sports Clubs Today

 Home | Prospect Directory | Player Rankings

Name: Gosder Cherilus 
College: Boston College     Number: 77
Height: 6-7   Weight: 314
Position: OT  Pos2:
Class/Draft Year: rSr/2008

40 Low: 5.08
   40 Time: 5.14
  40 High: 5.25
Projected Round: 1-2  Stock:    
Rated number 5 out of 164 OT's     27 / 2504 TOTAL
Combine Invite: Yes
Height: 6063
Weight: 314
40 Yrd Dash: 5.14
20 Yrd Dash: 3.00
10 Yrd Dash: 1.75
225 Lb. Bench Reps: 24
Vertical Jump: 23
Broad Jump: 08'06"
20 Yrd Shuttle: 4.82
3-Cone Drill: 7.60

Dates: 03/18/08
Height: 6063
Weight: 314
40 Yrd Dash: 5.00
20 Yrd Dash: 2.89
10 Yrd Dash: 1.72
225 Lb. Bench Reps: 
Vertical Jump: 
Broad Jump: 
20 Yrd Shuttle: 4.71
3-Cone Drill: 7.83

 Before Combine: Hgt: 6065, Wgt: 315, 40YD: 5.08-5.14-5.26  
 Gosder Cherilus/Boston College football Videos
*Automated search based on player first/last name, college team name, football, 3 loading panels, click video to view in full size on this page, watch or fast forward one full video, or open player with red arrow to choose more cuts at the bottom of the big video screen. Click "I'm done watching this" blue link at the top of video to close screen. If available/HQ changes video quality.
 Draft Scout Gosder Cherilus News
10/23/14 - T Gosder Cherilus (rest) returned to practice on Thursday. Cherilus will start Sunday at Pittsburgh.
10/22/14 - OT Gosder Cherilis was held out of Wednesday's practice as a veteran's rest day. Cherilus should return for Thursday's workout and start Sunday at right offensive tackle against the Steelers. He went through the same routine last week.
10/16/14 - T Gosder Cherilus (knee) fully returned for Thursday's workout. He was sidelined Wednesday but the injury was not considered to be serious. Cherilus is expected to start at right tackle Sunday against the Bengals.
10/15/14 - OT Gosder Cherilus (knee) was sidelined for Wednesday's workout. According to coach Chuck Pagano, the knee issue is not considered to be serious. Cherilus is expected to return for Thursday's practice session.
11/08/12 - RT Gosder Cherilus and Vikings DE Jared Allen are still not exchanging pleasantries. Three years ago, Cherilus made an ill-advised chop block at Allen's knees. The two scuffled then and again in a game the following season, in 2010, that set off a mini-brawl. Allen said he has respect for 99.9 percent of the players in the NFL, but he listed Cherilus among the other 0.1 percent. "Yeah, we haven't mended fences yet," he said. When asked if he they ever would mend fences, he said, "You know, we don't hang out so I don't see any need to do it."
--> [Gosder Cherilus TSX Player News Log]...

--> [Gosder Cherilus Dynamic Newsfeed]...

TSX Clients:
"A must-read for those with a need to know" -- Howie Long
FOX Sports Analyst

On Twitter

Copyright - The Sports Xchange  All Rights Reserved